Enjoy your lunch break with fellow nonprofit colleagues in this “Birds of a Feather” breakout lunch!
These are meant to be casual and informal gatherings, like a lunch table at our in-person conference. You can network and connect with fellow nonprofit colleagues on a variety of topics.
Today’s breakout rooms include (subject to change):
- Keynote discussion – Dr. Martin’s presentation
- Self-care: What Are Your Silver Linings Out of COVID-19?
- Work/Life Balance – What’s Working For You And Your Staff?
- Small Nonprofits (under $250K): Sharing Resiliency Challenges For 2021
- Morning breakouts: “A-ha” Moments
We have volunteers hosts for each to guide the conversation. It is OK for the conversation to veer off-course! These breakouts will not be recorded or summarized. The Zoom breakout timer will end the room at 12:45pm to leave time before the 1:00pm workshop breakouts. You may come and go from breakout rooms as you wish.