Mutual of America provides retirement plan services nationwide to organizations and their employees. For the past 75 years, our proven approach to simplifying retirement planning and investing has helped plan participants build the assets they need to support the life they want.
When it comes to retirement services and investments, our experience, expertise and guidance are known and respected throughout the industry… and especially by those who rely on us to help secure their financial future.
- Experience – since 1945, American families have relied on us to help them prepare for retirement. In addition, our plan sponsor retention rate is above 98% annually.
- Plan development – our team is experienced in designing scalable, cost-effective retirement plans for any size organization.
- Expertise – we provide administration for complex benefit arrangements, including multiple plans sponsored by a single employer and multiple-employer plans.
- People – our associates represent one of the most talented and accomplished teams in the financial services industry. Their commitment and dedication deliver value for our customers every day, year after year.
- Technology – our work is backed by technology that allows us to deliver information, guidance and services faster, better and more effectively than ever before.
- Local presence – with offices nationwide, Mutual of America can tailor services and solutions to the needs of local and regional businesses and their employees.
To learn more about how we can help you offer a retirement plan that is easy to administer—and that gives your employees an effective way to plan for tomorrow, visit Mutual of America.
I am a cat person. I had a Siamese cat for 11 years.
I am from Philadelphia, PA and I transferred to Cary, NC because I relocated for work.
I am a Philadelphia Eagles season ticketholder and fan.
Summer is my favorite season. It is the best time for outdoor activities.
Mutual of America is the best choice for non-profit organizations because we partner with them not only to gain their business but to support their missions.
Get in touch!
Securities offered by Mutual of America Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products are issued by Mutual of America Life Insurance Company. Mutual of America® is a registered service mark of Mutual of America Life Insurance Company, 320 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022-6839.
Follow our company on social media!