At TowneBank, we appreciate the difference that non-profit organizations make in the community. Let us assist you in managing your organization’s finances with our Community Partners program, a special collection of services designed just for you. Our Private Bankers are experienced lenders and banking relationship managers ready to provide expertise for your needs.
Enjoy Our Special Checking Account:
- No minimum daily balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Unlimited check writing and deposits
- Interest bearing on balances over $3,000
- Great Online Banking, Bill Pay and mobile banking^
- First order custom TowneBank business checks free
- No fee cashier’s checks
- Free notary services
- Free meeting space
- Courier Service (for check deposits and notarized documents)
- Nonprofit networking sessions
- 25% discount on safe deposit boxes (based on availability) +
- Savings Account | Community Partners can open a TowneBank savings account with no minimum daily balance requirement that earns interest on all balances and offers a tiered rate schedule.
- VISA Cards* | Organizations can provide their employees with a company credit card for travel, business expenses, meals and more. Groups may designate the credit limit on a “per card” basis, and monthly statements are an easy way to keep track of expenses. And there are exciting Rewards® options!
- Merchant Services* | If you accept credit card payments for donations and events, TowneBank can help. Look to TowneBank for electronic processing of merchant credit card accounts, 24-hour support, and competitive pricing.
- Business Debit Cards* | If you prefer to withdraw funds straight from your TowneBank checking account, rather than purchasing on credit, a Business Debit Card is a convenient option.
- Loans* | Whatever the need, TowneBank offers pricing and terms designed to help your organization reach its goals. Plus, all loan decisions are made locally by experienced lenders who know you personally.
- Financial Services | Take advantage of free consultations with any of TowneBank’s professional team members, who are available to discuss the short and long-term financial goals of your organization.
Contact Brandi Gerew in our Raleigh office to start your TowneBank relationship today!
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
^Your mobile carrier’s web access and text messaging charges may apply. All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Mobile Banking.
+Only Deposit Products are FDIC Insured.
*Normal credit approval criteria apply.
Let us introduce ourselves…
TowneBank operates over 40 banking offices throughout Northeastern and Central North Carolina, as well as Hampton Roads and Central Virginia – serving as a local leader in promoting the social, cultural, and economic growth in each community.
Through the Towne Family of Companies we offer nationally-recognized insurance and risk management solutions, including top-notch employee benefits; an award-winning mortgage division; investment and wealth management services with licensed advisors; and a full-service real estate and property management division.
TowneBank has over 2,000 nonprofit bank members. Our Community Partners Program is designed specifically for non-profit organizations, to provide straightforward banking services that allow non-profits to maximize their revenue and spend more time focused on their missions. We also provide special banking privileges for non-profit employees.
TowneBank has been highlighted by Forbes as one of America’s Best Banks since 2019, appearing at #16 in 2021. Additionally, TowneBank is a multi-year recipient of recognition for excellence in small business banking by independent research firm Greenwich Associates. In 2020, Greenwich awarded TowneBank for Overall Satisfaction and Likelihood to Recommend.
Yes! In 2001, The TowneBank Foundation was established to provide charitable grants and donations to non-profit organizations throughout our service area. Over 20 years, the foundation has funded millions of dollars to hundreds of non-profit organizations.
Get in touch!
Serving the Community is Your Priority. Banking is Ours!
Meet Brandi Gerew, CAE, CMP - Private Banker
Brandi is proud to provide expertise to the North Carolina nonprofit community and offer unique private banking services from TowneBank.
Follow our company on social media!