So many great sessions, but don’t know which are the best fit for the work you do, the topical interests you have, or the projects you have coming up? We’ve developed tracks to give you an outline to follow! Feel free to mix and match your session choices! These tracks are merely suggestions.
“Behind the Scenes” Track – These sessions are targeted to those who have a back-office role, but make crucial decisions in your nonprofit’s operations. If you work in finance, operations, human resources, compliance, risk management, or serve as an executive director or board member, consider these sessions:
- Change Happens. How to Be Ready.
- Developing a Successful and Sustainable Nonprofit with Agency Funds
- Budgets Matter: Trends & Opportunities to Align Public Budgets to People’s Priorities
- Old-School Management Practices Don’t Work. It’s Time to Be More Human.
“Community Engagement” Track – These sessions are targeted to those who are making connections with the communities they serve, collaborating with other nonprofits, or leading their organization/community’s equity, diversity, and inclusion work. If you work in programs, community engagement, executive leadership, or serve as a board member, consider these sessions:
- Equity in Leadership Succession Planning
- Lived Experiences Bring Life to Your Mission
- Practical EDI Approaches for Any Nonprofit Budget
- Bringing Your Board Onboard with DEI
- Developing University-Community Partnerships: Insights and Structures for Working with University Partners
“In the Field” Track – These sessions are targeted to those who are hands-on in the execution of your nonprofit’s mission, providing direct-service to clients, and collecting valuable data. If you work in programs, fundraising, community engagement, communications and marketing, or executive management, consider these sessions:
- Diverse Funding with Street Credibility
- The Gift Conversation: Using Permission to Close More Transformational Gifts
- Content, SEO, and News Media: How the Landscape Has Changed for All 3 and What You Need to Do to Successfully Compete for Attention
- Beyond Just Listening to Youth Voice: From Ideas to Action