So many great sessions, but don’t know which are the best fit for the work you do, the topical interests you have, or the projects you have coming up? We’ve developed tracks to give you an outline to follow! Feel free to mix and match your session choices! These tracks are merely suggestions. Don’t forget, you’ll also receive the recordings of all sessions for each day you’ve registered.
“Behind the Scenes” Track – These sessions are targeted to those who have a back-office role, but make crucial decisions in your nonprofit’s operations. If you work in finance, operations, human resources, compliance, risk management, or serve as an executive director or board member, consider these sessions:
- Getting Back in the Zone
- Contract Management in a Nonprofit World
- Building Equity into Your Employee Health Plan Design
- What is Your Auditor Asking For? – Preparing Your Nonprofit for an Initial or Annual Audit
“Community Engagement” Track – These sessions are targeted to those who are making connections with the communities they serve, collaborating with other nonprofits, or leading their organization/community’s equity, diversity, and inclusion work. If you work in programs, community engagement, executive leadership, or serve as a board member, consider these sessions:
- When We All Get Together, What A Day of Learning It Will Be
- Beyond Race: DEI Tools To Use for Staff Development
- Nonprofits as Social Change Agents: Advocacy for Racial & Economic Justice
- Moving Forward with Board Diversity: Readiness, Recruitment & Onboarding
“In the Field” Track – These sessions are targeted to those who are hands-on in the execution of your nonprofit’s mission, providing direct-service to clients, and collecting valuable data. If you work in programs, fundraising, community engagement, communications and marketing, or executive management, consider these sessions:
- Metrics Matter – Utilizing Research to Drive Programming
- Advancing Equitable Fundraising: Partnering with Communities To Achieve Results
- Who Decides Who’s Ready to Build Thriving Community Ecosystems?
- To App or Not to App? Program Engagement & Tracking